Monday, August 31, 2009

It's with great saddness...

that I post my final post to this blog. My Journey is sadly over...I lost my twin loves on 8/28/09 at 18 weeks 3 days. It has been the most life changing, heartbreaking experience I have ever had to endure. I have tried to copy and paste my story but it won't let me here, so here's the short story. I just tried to retype everything I wrote before, but it's too painful to do that so here's the jist....

I went into preterm labor on 8/27/09. I was 18 weeks 2 days that day. I was at home about to get into the shower then blood gushed everywhere. I rushed to the hospital and called hubby to tell him to leave work.

I was checked and told I was 3-4 centimeters which was devastating. My doc told me that there was stil slight hope....that I may not deliver at all and just be on hospital bedrest the rest of the pregnancy or that I may nly end up delivering 1. Unfortunate for us, neither of those two happened.

On 8/28/09 I gave birth to two beautiful little girls...McKynzie Nicole and McKayla Latrice. How beautiful they were! McKynzie lived for 2 hours while we helped her transition over to be with the Lord. McKayla was born still. How I love those girls and yearn for them.

I dread pushing the publish button...it really IS the end. I wanted those babies so very desperately. I so enjoyed being pregnant again.....now of the title of my blog, Our Journey to a new addition or two...all I have is two memory boxes, a ton of clothes and equipment for my girls that will never be used by them, milk coming from my breast that will never nurture them, and a hole in my heart that can never be replaced. With that, this has to end. I am doing a new one just about our new life now with the loss and about our loss. Stay tuned.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a 30 year old happily married wife to my best friend and soul mate. I am the mommy of 5 beautiful children on earth and 2 Heavenly Angels. Gave birth to my twin girls 8/28/09 and they quickly returned bact to the arms of Jesus. When the world says give up, Hope Whispers try one more time...and that's what we're doing.