For the Polyp removal. I was so nervous that I was making myself sick :(
BUT praise God I was nervous for nothing. It went extremely well! They got all the stuff out of there to make room for my little one(S) and I'm very happy!
REI called us today and let us know that DH's swimmers are excellent! So that was even better news! She also changed the plans a bit and said she wants to wait until my February cycle to do my blood testing and mock transfer. This will all determine which protocol she wants to use for us. So now I go for post op follow up in a week, and then I wait for my February cycle to begin. We're coming along in this journey and I feel so blessed!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Soon2b6
- I am a 30 year old happily married wife to my best friend and soul mate. I am the mommy of 5 beautiful children on earth and 2 Heavenly Angels. Gave birth to my twin girls 8/28/09 and they quickly returned bact to the arms of Jesus. When the world says give up, Hope Whispers try one more time...and that's what we're doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment